The free business current account for entrepreneurs
We’ve built the world’s first current account specifically for freelancers and entrepreneurs. With Holvi, you’ll get a complete set of tools to manage your business finances.
Can your bank do this?
The free business current account from Holvi simplifies your finances, and makes life easier!
- The Holvi current account with EU IBAN functions
- Save time and energy on admin with powerful money management tools
- Transfer funds via SEPA transfer – at no extra cost
- Stay up to date on the couch or on the go with the Holvi app for desktop and mobile
- Unlimited account access for your team, partners or your bookkeeper
Verify yourself with a selfie.
No queues for a video call, no extra apps to download. Do it all from the Holvi app.
Download the App
Click here to download the app for any device
Take a picture of your ID
(preferably a Passport or an European ID)
Take a picture of yourself
The free Holvi Business Mastercard – more than meets the eye
- Make purchases and withdraw cash worldwide wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Stay up to date with instant notifications for all transactions
- Extra security features means your card (and account) is always safe and secure
- Mastercard included free in all pricing plans
Get the payment card that actually helps you run your business. When making a purchase with the Holvi Business Mastercard, you can use your mobile device to upload the receipt right away for instant expense reporting. No more lost receipts, no more matching payments at the end of the quarter.
At the beach or on the go, with the Holvi payment card and Holvi mobile app, you’re always in control. Lost a card? Not a problem – freeze your card and order a new one in seconds conveniently from your mobile device.
Create and send invoices in 16 seconds
- Send professional invoices in seconds from your desktop or mobile device
- Recipient information is saved automatically for lightning-quick invoicing
- Real-time notifications tell you the moment an invoice is paid
- Invoicing data is synced with your account, so your books are always up to date
Create and send professional invoices in seconds from your desktop or mobile device, then find out the moment its paid with instant notifications. Plus, no more generic invoices – with Holvi, you can personalise invoices to reflect your company and brand.
Bookkeeping tools that make life easier
- Keep an overview of your finances at all times with automatic categorisation of all payments
- Ditch the paper – and run your business entirely via the Holvi desktop and mobile apps
- Create advanced account reports for easy bookkeeping and accounting preparation
No more lost receipts! When you pay with your Holvi Business Mastercard, you can upload a photo of the receipt with your phone’s camera for easy bookkeeping. Everything is digitised and all in one place, saving you time and energy. Your bill or receipt is in PDF format? No problem – just attach the document to the purchase, and let Holvi take care of the rest.
Holvi makes it easy to balance the books and prepare for tax time in a fraction of the time. Download all the accounting reports you need, or give account access to your accountant.
Expert customer support + entrepreneurial know-how
With Holvi, you’ll get access to a world-class customer support team who understands your needs as a small business owner. Whether you need assistance sending an e-invoice or calculating VAT, our customer support team always has your back.
Writer and content expert
Yoga Teacher and studio owner
Security at Holvi
In accordance with the Finnish Payment Institution Act and the EU Payment Services Directive, Holvi customer funds are always kept separate from Holvi company funds.
Holvi utilises the latest technology to secure its systems, including two-factor authentication, TLS/ SSL encryption and Mastercard® Identity Check™ 3D Secure authentication.
Holvi is licensed and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland (FIN-FSA). Operating across the EEA, it follows the same strict security standards as traditional banks.