- Create & send invoices
- Notifications for paid invoices
- Payment-to-invoice matching
- Downloadable income reports
Create & send invoices
Get the job done, pronto
- Set up contact and inventory lists for quick invoice setup
- Choose your payday and customise default payment terms
- Invoice & reference numbers link invoices to payments
- Duplicate existing invoices for recurring bills
- Payments auto-sync to your income reports, so you stay tax ready
Professional invoice design
Beautifully compliant invoices
- Choose your invoice language – English, German or Finnish
- Add a logo to show your business in its best light
- Leave a personalised message for clients
- Add attachments for those extra details
- Create compliant invoices with all the legal details
Sync invoicing to cash flow & taxes
Invoicing that keeps you informed
Holvi gives you a clear overview of your financial well-being. Master your bookkeeping and stay one step ahead of the curve with our dashboard and VAT balance calculator.
- Dashboard: See income and expenses – both paid and upcoming – in visual form. Get an end-of-month balance forecast to help you plan ahead.
- VAT balance: Holvi’s VAT calculator uses your invoices and expenses to calculate how much VAT you owe, or how much you can claim back.
The technical details
- Set default invoice language (English, German or Finnish)
- Add logo, business name, payment details
- Add attachments to provide extra info
- Includes reference and invoice number
- Create inventory and contact lists
- Send by email, e-invoice or save as PDF
- Invoices auto-sync to accounting reports
- Duplicate invoices for recurring billing
Open an account with invoicing –
as easy as 1, 2, Holvi
1. Hi, nice to meet you!
Share a few details and verify your identity with your passport or national ID.
2. So what do you do?
Add some company info to help us verify your business.
3. Let’s work together.
Choose your pricing plan. Start using Holvi to create & send invoices.
‘I can invoice from Holvi quickly by choosing from my product inventory. Everything works together – payments, invoicing, accounting. And I get notified as soon as the invoice is paid. Clear and simple.’Albert Virtanen, Marketing Consultant
FAQs – Online invoicing
No, we don’t charge fees on invoices.* Unlimited invoicing and e-invoicing is included in Holvi Pro.
*We draw the line at 500 e-invoices per month in Holvi Pro. After this, there’s a €0.50 charge per e-invoice. (That’s 16.66 e-invoices per day, every day. So far no one has come close to this limit.) See our Fair use policy.
You bet! Looks matter, and our layouts are thoughtfully designed with an eye for clarity and completeness – so you get paid fast. You can add your logo, payment terms and notes to your client. Oh, and don’t forget attachments.