- Holvi Business Mastercard®
- Scan & store receipts
- Track VAT and profit in real time
- Export bookkeeping data
We make accounting and taxes
a little less taxing
For self-employed people who do their own tax returns
For self-employed people with an accountant
For accounting software users who want to manage finances seamlessly
Online expense management
Where’s that receipt again?
Said no Holvi user, ever. Store expense receipts and invoices right in your business account. Calm the chaos of managing expenses.
- Scan receipts on the go using the Holvi mobile app, or upload receipts later at your convenience
- Holvi automatically connects receipts to payments and stores them for tax time and beyond
- Download bookkeeping details and attachments anytime, or invite your accountant directly to your Holvi account
Tax preparation and bookkeeping
Stress-free tax returns, almost
Download reports to simplify tax time
Download accounting reports. With all your bookkeeping data prepped, filling out tax returns just got easier. But sadly, we can’t make taxes disappear completely.
Share bookkeeping data via Dropbox
Exchanging paper receipts with your accountant can get taxing. Instead, why not export data in XLS or PDF direct to your accountant via Dropbox? Transfer bookkeeping data online – so easy with Holvi.
Wave so long to tedious end-of-month receipt sorting
All your bookkeeping data in one place, together with the rest of your business
Do your books on the go with Holvi’s mobile app – anytime, anywhere
Accounting software integration
Or connect your accounting software
- Connect Holvi to accounting software with just a few clicks
- Pay expenses with your Holvi Business Mastercard®
- All transactions auto-sync to your accounting software
- Handle bookkeeping and tax returns outside Holvi
*Holvi currently connects to Briox (Finland) and lexoffice (Germany). More accounting software integrations coming soon!
Bye-bye tax stress, and hello Holvi!
Online banking, invoicing and bookkeeping – all in one place. That’s work life simplified.
FAQs – Holvi bookkeeping
With Holvi Pro you can also add external transactions, such as cash payments. This way you can still do all your bookkeeping in Holvi, even if not all transactions aren’t made using your Holvi Business Mastercard® – although really, it’s much easier when everything is all in one place.
Choose any date range on your Holvi reports. You can download them in XLS or PDF and send via email or Dropbox. Here are the reports we offer:
- Income statement: Total income, expenses and their sum (net income).
- Budget report: A breakdown of your income and expense categories, including their transactions and total amounts.
- Invoicing report: A full list of your invoices, including issue date, due date, payment date and VAT.
- Accounting journal: A list of every transaction in your account, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (accrual/cash based).
- General ledger: A breakdown of your income and expense categories and transactions they contain, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (cash based).
- VAT report (if your account is VAT liable): A list of transactions that include VAT, organised by their VAT% (cash based).