Everything you need for self-employment success
Manage your business finances from the start. Tidy books, smart financial insights and professional invoices – all at your fingertips.
- SEPA transfers – 500 free transfers per month
- Smart payment cards – debit, credit and virtual cards
- Invoicing & E-invoicing – get paid, fast
- Scan & save receipts – tidy books, ready for tax time
- Integrations – connect your accounting software
- VAT calculator – see how much to save for tax time
Wherever your business, Holvi is a fit
Simplify expense claims, manage team spending and track KPIs – all in Holvi’s connected business account. Less admin, more time to focus.
- Team debit cards – powered by Mastercard®
- Manage card usage – activate and deactivate ATM withdrawals or online payments for individual cards
- Instant notifications – see every time a team member uses their card
- No expense claims – all team expenses are paid from your business account in real time
- Financial insights – track spending and keep an eye on KPIs in your Holvi dashboard
Say hello to your new business banking tools.
Online business account with 500 free SEPA transfers per month.
Manage receipts and prep for tax time. Bookkeeping, online or in-app.
Debit, credit and virtual cards. Pay worldwide in practically any way.
Managing business finances on the go has never been easier. Available for iOS and Android.
Create, send, track and store invoices. Get instant notifications on paid invoices.
Get fast answers in our help centre and from our customer support team.
International transfers with Holvi
Send and receive international transfers with Holvi. Grow your business and go international – all for a transparent and fixed price.
Happy Holvi customers
A nutritionist shares her recipe for financial wellbeing
‘Holvi has been invaluable in helping me follow cash flow in an easy, visual way – in real time!‘
A kombucha startup owner finds balance in work life
‘Holvi got our business up and running smoothly – and it’s still making life easier every day.’
Albert loves marketing. But paperwork? Not so much.
‘I can manage most of my finances on the go from my phone. No need to put things off till I get home.’
Open an account online or in-app
Get up and running in just three easy steps.
1. Confirm your identity online
2. Fill in your company information
3. Choose your plan