- Save receipts digitally
- See your VAT balance at a glance
- Run income and expense reports
‘I get a notification when I pay by card, then just follow the prompts to snap a photo of the receipt, choose an expense category and sort it for bookkeeping – that’s it! Now my accounting is so easy my accountant curses when he can’t charge more!’Albert Virtanen, Marketing Consultant
Simplify your bookkeeping
All payments sync straight to your accounting reports – and you can download or export reports using Dropbox. For even smoother bookkeeping, grant your accountant direct access.
See real-time cash flow, look into the future
Holvi dashboard keeps you in control. Our smart graph shows your real-time balance and finance forecast – so managing cash flow is easy. No more spreadsheets or asking the accountant.
- Store receipts and assign to payments
- Create bookkeeping categories – or let your accountant do it
- Export accounting reports
- Invite users and share different access levels – invite your accountant
Get a 24/7 overview of your finances.
Store receipts digitally for tax time.
This means your funds are always protected.
Find answers to your questions in our Help Centre, or contact Holvi Support.
We’ve lived and learned the entrepreneur life. Now we’re here to simplify yours.
How it works
Holvi is a full suite of tools – from business account, to invoicing, to bookkeeping.
Choose any date range on your Holvi reports. You can download them in XLS or PDF and send via email or Dropbox. Here are the reports we offer:
- Income statement: Total income, expenses and their sum (net income).
- Budget report: A breakdown of your income and expense categories, including their transactions and total amounts.
- Invoicing report: A full list of your invoices, including issue date, due date, payment date and VAT.
- Accounting journal: A list of every transaction in your account, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (accrual/cash based).
- General ledger: A breakdown of your income and expense categories and transactions they contain, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (cash based).
- VAT report (if your account is VAT liable): A list of transactions that include VAT, organised by their VAT% (cash based).