- Holvi Business Mastercard®
- For freelancers and the self-employed
- Attach receipts to payments
- See real-time VAT balance
‘The Holvi Business Debit Mastercard is a highlight for me. Now I don’t need to sift through my personal records to find business expenses. Everything is there in plain sight.’Leena Putkonen, Nutritional Therapist
Account, card and expenses in sync
The Holvi Business Debit Mastercard® helps self-employed people pay securely and keep an eye on expenses. Everything works together in Holvi – so you can stay on top of expenses.
- Real-time notifications for every payment
- Direct debit – no end-of-month surprises
- Expenses auto-sync to bookkeeping reports
Never lose your expense receipts
Tired of looking for your receipts at the end of the month? With Holvi’s integrated bookkeeping features, missing receipts are ancient history. Our app reminds you to save your receipt each time you pay. One less thing to worry about!
- A push notification reminds you of the card payment
- You take a photo of the receipt using your Holvi app
- The receipt is saved in your account – done!
A business payment card that shows real-time VAT balance
How much VAT do you owe the Finanzamt – or do you get something back? Holvi calculates VAT from income and expense payments in real time. One glance at your account tells all.
- Pay for expenses with your Holvi card and use Holvi invoicing to collect earnings
- Holvi calculates your VAT balance in real time
- See at a glance how much you owe
Prepare your expense payments for tax time
Bookkeeping doesn’t need to be stressful. And with the Holvi Business Mastercard you can do it online, anytime. The easiest way? Right after a card payment.
- Choose VAT rate
- Categorise the payment
- Add notes or comments
- Done – your books are ready for tax time!
- Real-time notifications for each card payment
- Get multiple cards – for your whole team
- Lock and unlock your card in the Holvi app
- Withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide
- Take a photo, categorise and save receipts
- See your VAT balance in real time
- Expense payments sync to your accounting
- Pay securely online with Mastercard® Identity Check™
Push notifications tell you the instant expense payments are made.
Online payments are protected with Mastercard® Identity Check™.
Simple card locking
Lock or unlock your company card in seconds with your Holvi app.
FAQs – Holvi Business Mastercard
No, your Holvi Business Mastercard is a debit card that’s linked to your business account and bookkeeping tools. This means that, unlike with a credit card, you can never spend more than the balance in your account. And unlike a prepaid card, you never have to load money onto the card itself. In our humble opinion, debit is the best type of card for any small business.
The most important difference between the Holvi Business Mastercard and a classic credit card is that you can’t overdraw your account when you pay with Holvi. Otherwise you won’t notice any difference. You can use your debit card to pay for business expenses worldwide, wherever Mastercard is accepted. Other businesses love us, and yours will too!
Fees only apply for cash withdrawals and transactions in foreign currencies outside the EU. You can find more information in our price list.
As a licensed payment institution, Holvi does not offer overdrafts or other forms of lending or loans. This means you can never spend more than you have. You’ll need sufficient funds to make a purchase or send a payment. Check your balance quickly in the Holvi app, and scan your finance forecast in Holvi’s dashboard to see what your future balance looks like.