For Finnish registered associationsHolvi for associations
Presenting Holvi Associations. Collect membership fees, sell event tickets and manage expenses – plus all the benefits of the Holvi business account!
Account & cards for associations
Keep it tidy from the start. Separate your personal and association’s finances – and simplify your work-life.
- IBAN account for associations
- 10 free SEPA transfers
- Clear and transparent pricing
- Debit and virtual cards
- Apple and Google Pay
Getting paid can be fast and hassle-free
No more chasing down customers. Create, send and track invoices directly through your business account.
Want to boost your sales? Open an online store through Holvi – no programming needed!
- Send up to 500 invoices or e-invoices per month
- Simple and clear – create contact and product lists
- Open an online store directly through Holvi
Trusted by 1,100+ associations
Expense management made easy
With Holvi you can manage income and expense receipts, monitor your cash flow, and prep for tax time – all in one account.
- Add additional users to help you manage your account
- Quick and stressfree expense management
- Scan and save receipts
- Categorize your income and expenses
- Download bookkeeping details and attachments anytime
Clear and simple pricing
Open an account online or in-app. Get up and running in just a couple of days.
€19 /month + VAT
All the essential tools for running your association’s finances. Manage banking, expenses, invoicing and accounting – all in one account.
- Association account
- 10 SEPA transfers (€0.15/additional transfer)
- 1 Business Debit Card (€3/extra card/month)
- 10 Virtual Cards
- Invoicing & e-invoicing
- Ready-to-use sales platform (2,5%/sale)
- Salary integration (1% of gross salary, €6 – €12. Starting 1.3.2024: €15 per salary for the first 10 salaries, and €10 for each additional salary)
Need more cards? You can get traditional debit cards for an additional €3 per card per month.
FAQs – Association account
With an association account, you keep your association’s and personal finances separate. This helps you keep track of how your association is doing. With a Holvi Associations account, you can send invoices and e-invoices, sell products online, manage expenses, and much more.
Currently, only Finnish registered associations that operate in Finland can open a Holvi Associations account. This means we currently do not support unregistered associations (rekisteröimätön yhdistys), foundations (säätiö), groups (yhtymä) or cooperatives (osuuskunta).
Supported registered association types:
- Associations relating to professions or traders
- Associations in the social and health fields
- Associations in the culture fields
- Associations in the field of leisure activities
- Associations in the field of sport and physical exercise
Unsupported registered association types:
- Party-political associations
- Religious and other associations relating to outlook of life
- Associations relating to the national defence and international relationship
Worry not. Although we do not currently support all types of associations, this doesn’t mean we won’t do so in the future.
To open a Holvi Associations account, some of the documents you will need are:
- Full register extract – no older than 6 months
- Association rules in Finnish or Swedish – i.e. this states your association’s rules and indicates mandatory information set out by the Finnish Association Act.
- Board minutes – Board meeting minutes confirm your authorisation to open a Holvi account on behalf of your association.
Read more about the documents that you need to verify your association here.
It only takes a few minutes to open an account online. Once you have entered your details, you can log in to your account. Your account will be ready to use once your identity has been confirmed, all necessary documents are uploaded and your association has been verified. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.
Holvi Associations costs €19 per month. The price includes a business account, a debit card, 10 virtual cards, 10 SEPA transfers, invoicing and e-invoicing, and an e-commerce platform.
Additional charges may apply for additional SEPA transfers (€0.15/each) and e-commerce sales (2.5%/sales).
Find more information about our pricing here.
Holvi Associations is a tailor-made pricing model designed to support the activities of associations. For example, virtual cards can be easily issued to all association members or other key personnel. We aim to provide associations with a comprehensive and functional all-in-one solution that includes everything they need in one place.
Please note that associations that are already registered with Holvi since 2020 can continue to use their current pricing models.
Not yet, but soon! We are currently working on this much-desired feature!
At the moment it’s not possible to apply for a Holvi credit card for an association.