Accounting service for small businesses
Holvi Zen+ is a comprehensive accounting solution for sole traders and small limited companies.
Enjoy double-entry bookkeeping, business banking, smart payment cards, and online invoicing – all for €99 per month + VAT.
Double-entry bookkeeping and monthly income statements – plus monthly VAT report filing.
500 free SEPA payments, 3 debit cards and a virtual card. Holvi Zen+ is an all-inclusive banking solution.
Create, send and track invoices – payments auto-sync to your income reports, so you stay tax ready.
All in English
Holvi Zen+ is for you, regardless of your fluency in Finnish. Our accounting services are offered in English.
Who should use Holvi Zen+?
Holvi Zen+ is suitable for you if:
- Your company is a limited company (Oy) or you’re a sole trader (Tmi)
- Your company has employees or needs to pay salaries
- Your company B2C (business-to-consumer) conducts sales abroad
- Your company uses a third-party online store
- Your company has a turnover of less than € 500 000 per year.
- The number of receipts related to your business’ accounting is less than 30 receipts per month.
To ensure that we’re the perfect fit, our Holvi Zen+ team evaluates each company individually.
Home of your business finances
- SEPA payments – 500 free SEPA payments per month
- Holvi Business Debit Card – included in all payment plans (physical and virtual)
- Holvi Business Credit Card – apply for more financial freedom
- Scan and save receipts – say goodbye to receipt chaos
- Invoicing and e-invoicing – create, send, track and store invoices online
- Payment reconciliation – automatic matching of incoming payments with your invoices
- Account statement – download your account statements as a PDF
- Additional users – add team members to your account with one click
- Online shop – a ready-made e-commerce platform that gets you up and selling in minutes
- Payroll – pay salaries via the Palkkaus.fi service
- Need help? – Get personalised support via chat or email
Get the numbers right – from the start
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Monthly income statement sent directly to your email
- Tax declaration for self-initiated taxes, e.g. VAT declarations
- Guidance on tax prepayments
- Company financial statement (fixed price and separate billing)
- Filling out the income tax return and delivering it to tax authorities once a year (fixed price and separate invoicing)
- Kilometre allowances and deduction of car expenses for 1 car
- Application for VAT relief scheme (if applicable)
- Holvi online store or 3rd party online store is included in the accounting
- Salary payments via Palkkaus.fi recorded into accounting
- General ledger (upon request)
- Direct contact with the accountant team via Holvi’s customer support
If you need anything else, we offer additional services for a fee. Additional services include:
- Personal tax declaration
- Review of input taxes
- Recording transcript on board of directors / general meeting
- Annual declaration of dividends
- Registration of financial statements to Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH)
- Recording expenses done outside Holvi into accounting
- Advisory services: tax advice, company law, budgeting, business subsidies (tax consulting and corporate law advisory)
- Retrospective accounting (other additional accounting work)
- Filling in the company’s basic information form
FAQ – Holvi Zen+
When opening a Holvi account, you can choose our Holvi Zen+ plan in-app. It’s possible to join at any time of the month. Next up, we’ll schedule a call with you to make sure Holvi Zen is a good fit for your business.
To onboard you fully to Holvi Zen, we’ll ask for supplemental information to help move your existing accounting records over to Holvi. At the end of the day, you’ll run all your business finances through Holvi – and our accounting partners will handle the troublesome paperwork.
Our Holvi Zen+ experts will help make this onboarding process as easy as possible, and our support team is always on hand to answer questions.
As a Holvi Zen+ customer, our accounting partners will handle your company’s accounting and taxes based on transactions in and out of your Holvi account. That’s why it’s essential that all your company’s transactions happen in Holvi.
Using Holvi Zen+ on a daily basis: When you make a purchase using your Holvi Business Debit Card or Holvi Business Credit Card, you’ll be prompted to snap a photo of your receipt in-app then add VAT and optional bookkeeping details. You can also upload receipts to Holvi on your computer later on. This connects receipts to transactions – so everything is crystal clear for our accountants.
If you pay company invoices (invoices sent to you) using Holvi, you can attach the invoice to your payment – for example, as a PDF or JPG file. The easiest way to handle inbound invoices is to request that your client sends you e-invoices. This ensures that receipts are automatically saved to the transaction.
Using Holvi Zen+ on a monthly basis:
- Add documents and bookkeeping details to all account transactions for the month, including VAT for each transaction
- Add any payment terminal sales reports to the latest monthly statement
- Check that your annual revenue estimate is up to date in OmaVero
The accounting is carried out by DG Ezy Oy.’
Holvi Zen+ is designed for sole traders and small limited companies whose business income does not exceed €500,000. Zen+ includes double-entry bookkeeping so we can support your business, no matter your business type. Our users include graphic designers, freelancers and personal trainers.
Yes! Holvi Zen+ is designed for small limited companies and sole traders.
With the Holvi Zen+ package, you get a comprehensive accounting solution for a fixed price of €99/month + VAT.
The fixed monthly price includes double-entry bookkeeping and financial reports, as well as the various tools included in the Holvi Pro pricing plan: business account, payment cards and invoicing (including e-invoicing). If needed, you have the option to purchase additional services, such as a personal tax declaration.
You can find our detailed pricing list here.
We created Holvi Zen+ together with the accounting firm Ezy Oy. Ezy’s accountants will take care of your accounting and taxes.
Our customer support team at Holvi can answer most questions, but if you have more complicated accounting or tax questions, we’ll re-direct it to Ezy’s accountants. Our customer support team will re-direct questions to accountants, so always contact Holvi’s customer support first.