- Save receipts digitally
- Run income and expense reports
- Know what you owe in VAT
‘I get a notification when I pay by card, then just follow the prompts to snap a photo of the receipt, choose an expense category and sort it for bookkeeping – that’s it! Now my accounting is so easy my accountant curses when he can’t charge more!’Albert Virtanen, Marketing Consultant
Snap, sort and save receipts digitally
- Snap a photo of your receipt
- Sort into expense an category, add VAT
- Save a record for tax time
Keep your books up to date, share access
Holvi syncs your transactions to account reports, so you can see income and expense reports at a tap. Give your accountant access or share reports via Dropbox.
Claim back your VAT
Taxes keep you safe and sound, but there’s no sense paying more than you need. Real-time VAT balance calculates how much you owe – and what you can claim back.
See real-time cash flow, look into the future
Holvi dashboard keeps you in control. Our smart graph shows your real-time balance and finance forecast – so managing cash flow is easy. No more spreadsheets or asking the accountant.
- Invite users – like your accountant
- Choose what access level to share
- Create bookkeeping categories – or let your accountant do it
- Run reports – tap here for the full list
- Share account reports via Dropbox
- See real-time cash flow & finance forecast in Holvi dashboard
Get a 24/7 overview of your finances.
Store receipts digitally for bookkeeping.
For small businesses
Simply made for your everyday needs.
Choose any date range on your Holvi reports. You can download them in XLS or PDF and send via email or Dropbox. Here are the reports we offer:
- Income statement: Total income, expenses and their sum (net income).
- Budget report: A breakdown of your income and expense categories, including their transactions and total amounts.
- Invoicing report: A full list of your invoices, including issue date, due date, payment date and VAT.
- Accounting journal: A list of every transaction in your account, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (accrual/cash based).
- General ledger: A breakdown of your income and expense categories and transactions they contain, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (cash based).
- VAT report (if your account is VAT liable): A list of transactions that include VAT, organised by their VAT% (cash based).