- Made for small businesses
- Automated to save time
- Fixed price – no extra fees
‘I can invoice from Holvi quickly by choosing from my product inventory. Everything works together – payments, invoicing, accounting. And I get notified as soon as the invoice is paid. Clear and simple.’Albert Virtanen, Marketing Consultant
What are e-invoices, you ask?
E-invoices go from business to business (B2B). A machine-readable format means less admin and no mistakes. To send e-invoices you need special e-invoicing software – like Holvi!
All your e-invoices in one account
Now small businesses can e-invoice too! Send and receive e-invoices from Holvi. No switching between apps.
Send e-invoices just like normal ones
Send B2B e-invoices the same way you would a normal one. Just add your client’s e-invoice address, tap send and it’s done.
Receive e-invoices – safe and seamless
- E-invoices won’t get lost in the mailbox
- Get notified the second an e-invoice arrives
- No more late payments – just tap to accept
E-invoicing keeps your books up to date
When all your invoicing is in Holvi, your data syncs to income and expense reports for easy bookkeeping. Holvi’s VAT calculator takes it and shows your real-time VAT balance.
- E-invoice B2B or in public sector
- European standard e-invoice format
- Fixed price – send and receive unlimited e-invoices
- Get your own e-invoice address
- Data syncs to bookkeeping reports
- VAT balance always up to date
That’s all it takes to send an e-invoice.
Time is money
E-invoices are more likely to get you paid on time.
This means the money you collect from e-invoicing is always protected.
No, we don’t charge fees on invoices.* Unlimited invoicing and e-invoicing is included in Holvi Pro.
*We draw the line at 500 e-invoices per month in Holvi Pro. After this, there’s a €0.50 charge per e-invoice. (That’s 16.66 e-invoices per day, every day. So far no one has come close to this limit.) See our Fair Use Policy.