- Save receipts digitally
- Run income and expense reports
- Check VAT balance
- Connect account to lexoffice
‘I get a notification when I pay by card, then just follow the prompts to snap a photo of the receipt, choose an expense category and sort it for bookkeeping – that’s it! Now my accounting is so easy my accountant curses when he can’t charge more!’Albert Virtanen, Marketing Consultant
Holvi dashboard – cash flow management
How much money is in your business account today? Tomorrow? Holvi dashboard keeps you in control. Our smart graph shows your real-time balance and finance forecast – so managing cash flow is easy. No more spreadsheets or asking the accountant.
- Store receipts and assign to payments
- Invite users, including your accountant
- Create bookkeeping categories – or let your accountant do it
- Connect your account to lexoffice
- Export reports in PDF and DATEV
- See your cash flow and finance forecast in Holvi dashboard
Get a 24/7 overview of your finances.
Store receipts digitally for tax time.
This means your funds are always protected.
Choose any date range on your Holvi reports. You can download them in XLS or PDF and send via email or Dropbox. Here are the reports we offer:
- Income statement: Total income, expenses and their sum (net income).
- Budget report: A breakdown of your income and expense categories, including their transactions and total amounts.
- Invoicing report: A full list of your invoices, including issue date, due date, payment date and VAT.
- Accounting journal: A list of every transaction in your account, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (accrual/cash based).
- General ledger: A breakdown of your income and expense categories and transactions they contain, including date, type, VAT%, category and other important information (cash based).
- VAT report (if your account is VAT liable): A list of transactions that include VAT, organised by their VAT% (cash based).
DATEV reports: Four export files developed according to DATEV’s interface. Your accountant can easily upload these into DATEV as an import file. Holvi offers two different reports, each in SKR03 and SKR04:
- DATEV accounting reports contain the Holvi transactions including categorisation (e.g., according to SKR03 or 04) and VAT rate.
- DATEV payment report contains only transactions. For more information, see our FAQ on DATEV reports.