- All-in-one business banking app
- Freelancer debit card
- Open account online
- No contract – cancel anytime
Choose your plan – Simplify work life
€6 /month + VAT
Get control of your business finances. Manage payments and stay on top of the numbers.
- Business banking
- Business debit card
- Scan & store receipts
- Real-time profit/loss
- Real-time VAT balance
€12 /month + VAT
Simplify work life. Manage banking, expenses, invoicing and accounting – all in one account.
Everything in Holvi Lite plus:
- 3 business debit cards
- Business credit card (apply now)
- Unlimited invoicing & e-invoicing
- Payment-to-invoice matching
- Bookkeeping preparation
- Export reports for tax filing
- Accounting integrations – or invite your accountant
- Cheaper ATM & FX fees
Smarter business banking for freelancers
See real time cash flow
Self-employment can often mean unpredictable income and expenses. With Holvi, you can manage cash flow in real time and see how finances are doing, at a glance.
- VAT calculator: Shows how much you have to save for tax time
- Real-time profit: Shows how much revenue is left after expenses
- Balance forecast: Shows your upcoming balance based on scheduled transactions in and out – so you always stay ahead of the curve
Apple Pay & Google Pay
Fast and easy card-free payments
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Holvi card using Apple Pay or Google Pay. The fast, easy and secure way to pay in stores, apps and online with just a touch or a glance.
Freelance expense management
Where’s that receipt again?
Said no Holvi user, ever. Store expense receipts and invoices right in your business account. Calm the chaos of expense management and stay tax ready in Germany.
- Scan receipts on the go using the Holvi app, or upload receipts later at your leisure
- Holvi automatically connects receipts to payments and stores them for tax time and beyond
- Filter transactions to spot transactions any missing receipts or bookkeeping details
- Download bookkeeping details and attachments anytime, or invite your accountant directly to your Holvi account
Freelance account for expats
Stay in control, get down to business
German tax regulations can be tricky. Simplify things and separate your freelance business from private life with Holvi. Categorise and keep track of all payments, effortlessly.
- Open a business account with German IBAN
- Unlimited free transfers in euros
- Business Debit Mastercard®, accepted worldwide
- Manage expenses and save receipts – stay tax ready
- Access via browser or app, with real-time notifications
Freelancer tax prep & bookkeeping
Stress-free German tax returns, almost
No more time-consuming receipt sorting and reconciliation at the end of each month. With Holvi, you can prep bookkeeping effortlessly:
- 1. Scan & save receipts
- 2. Add VAT rate
- 3. Categorise transactions
Via the Holvi mobile app or on the computer, bookkeeping with Holvi is so easy you won’t even know you’re doing it.
Upcoming tax return?
Here’s how to handle it with Holvi.
Simply, on Elster
With Holvi’s downloadable reports, filing your tax return on Elster is easy. You have all the data for your VAT advance notification and income surplus invoice (EÜR) at hand.
With a tax advisor
No more paperwork. Send your accounting data to your tax advisor in DATEV format. Or invite your tax advisor to Holvi with limited access – so they see only what’s needed.
Seamlessly, with lexoffice
Using lexoffice? You can connect your accounting software to Holvi with just a few clicks. All transactions sync automatically.
- Business account with German IBAN
- Unlimited free transfers in euros (SEPA)
- Add as many users as you want
- Schedule payments and set up recurring payments
- Download financial statements with just a few taps
- Lock and unlock your card online
- Forgot PIN? View and reset it in the Holvi mobile app
- Card safety with Mastercard® Identity Check™ 3D Secure
- Secure account with two-factor authentication
- Order additional cards for your whole team
Security at Holvi
Fingerprint or Face ID login keeps access to your Holvi account safe.
Your funds are protected in European partner banks with deposit protection.
Real-time notifications for all account activity – keep track of ins and outs.